How it works
It's easy to use Muslim-Market.com (and free to list!). As a Maker and Seller, you can easily create an account and start listing items for sale. Simply contact us and tell us about your business. We take orignality seriously, so our team will review all listings and remove any that are suspicious, not authentic, and/or violate our community rules (see below).
Here are a few tips when selling on Muslim-market.com:
1. Be descriptive in the title and description, but don't misrepresent your items or create click-bait titles.
2. Take high-quality pictures and accurately show your item.
3. For shipping, just use a flat rate and you can add any other specifics for shipping in the general description.
4. Specify clearly your return or refund policy.
Fees, Payments, and Disputes
To keep the lights on, we charge a small commission which is a 5% for each transaction. This is applied to Sellers only.
Credit/Debit Card payment process - The Seller gets an email notification of a new transaction that needs to be accepted. If the transaction is not accepted within 3 days or before the end date (whichever comes first), the transaction is canceled, and no money is transferred. Once accepted, the money is captured from the Buyer's card, and funds are put on hold. Once the order is marked as complete the payment will be transferred to the Sellers account which usually takes up to 5-10 working days. The amount seen in Sellers account is minus the Muslim-market.com commission of 5% off the value of the item sold.
PayPal payment processing fee - (A separate fee is applied for PayPal payments) - The Seller gets an email notification of a new transaction that needs to be accepted. If the transaction is not accepted within 3 days or before the end date (whatever comes first), the transaction is canceled, and no money is transferred. Once accepted, the money (minus PayPal's payment processing fee, this is usually 2.9% + £0.30.) is transferred to the Seller's PayPal account. Both parties get a receipt of the transaction via email. A second transaction is made automatically from the Sellers PayPal to the Muslim-market.com, this is in connection to the 5% commission.
In the event that there is a dispute, Buyers are covered by PayPal's Buyer and Seller protection. For this reason, we use PayPal as the form of payment for all sales.
The minimum transaction fee is set at £0.80
For the safety and security of our community, we also do not tolerate transactions to be taken off of our site. Sending your personal information, contact information, email, etc is prohibited in messages and you will be removed from our site if you do so.
1. Respect all other members and do not send offensive, spam, or threatening messages, leave comments, or any other form of offensive communication.
2. Only list authentic items
3. In general, this is a community online but treat all other members like you would if speaking with them in person. Just because you are on a site doesn't mean that you can be rude or horrible.
4. Try to answer all messages timely
5. Be timely in shipping your items, updating tracking information in PayPal, and all communication with the Buyer. We are all excited when purchasing something, so remember how it feels to know exactly when your item was shipped when you have received them the past.
If you ever have any questions or need any help, feel free to contact us through the site and we will promptly reply.